Masonic Online Registry Interface (MORI) v4.1.2, Release: 20140424-1418
© 2004 - 2014 Enable Labs, Inc.
This application is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License ver. 2.0
Libraries and supporting components used by MORI are licensed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License,
The Mozilla License, the BSD License and/or the Apache License.
Please see the license page.
Not all changes effect all jurisdictions. Please direct any questions about a change to support.
- 4.1.2 - 20140424-1418
- ILLINOIS - Access Change - Granted District Officers access to the Grand Lodge Roster.
- 4.1.1 - 20140414-1755
- ILLINOIS - Access Change - Granted Lodge Assistant Secretaries access to the Grand Lodge Roster.
- ILLINOIS - Access Change - Restored access to the Arrears Notices.
- 4.1.0 - 20140414-1619
- ALL - Phone Change - Completed roll-out of phone links throughout the application to facilitate click/tap to dial.
- 4.0.3 - 20140414-1328
- ALL - Bug Fix - Fixed error in printing shipping documents related to a store order.
- ALL - Phone Change - Began the process of making phone numbers into links. This is for all platforms, including desktop, to allow people using things like Skype Out to dial direct from their computer, not just mobile devices
- 4.0.2 - 20140411-1633
- ILLINOIS - Bug Fix - Fixed error in YGS calculation for people who started their membership out of state.
- 4.0.1 - 20140411-1334
- ALL - Expanded Proceedings Report - The proceedings report has been re-written to provide greater options including pdf, xls, and csv output for both normal and expanded versions and can be sorted by lodge or by district
- ILLINOIS - Access Change - Grand Lodge Roster access given to assistant secretaries
- OHIO - Key Letter Change - Return Address changed on Key Letters
- ALL - Store Change - "NEW" orders now "CART" orders and represent the content of customers carts
- ALL - Store Change - "PENDING" orders now "NEW" orders and represent submitted orders ready to be fulfilled.
- ALL - Store Change - Payments screen now defaults to listing payments received in the last 30 days
- ALL - Store Change - Orders screen now defaults to listing orders that are actionable (i.e., NEW or PACKED orders)
- ALL - Store Change - Invoices screen now defaults to listing invoices that are actionable (i.e., OPEN invoices)
- ALL - Store Change - Order notes and customization now appear on shipping documents
- ALL - Store Change - Items requiring customization must provide customization instructions