Masonic Online Registry Interface (MORI) v5.2.3, Release: 20141210-1135
© 2004 - 2014 Enable Labs, Inc.
This application is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License ver. 2.0
Libraries and supporting components used by MORI are licensed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License,
The Mozilla License, the BSD License and/or the Apache License.
Please see the license page.
Not all changes effect all jurisdictions. Please direct any questions about a change to support.
5.0.0 - 20141106-1700
- 5.2.3 - 20141210-1135
- MAINE - Annual Report - Fixed some data on the Secretary's Annual Report.
- 5.2.2 - 20141210-1100
- MAINE - Annual Return - Fixed an error with the data on the annual return.
- 5.2.1 - 20141207-1400
- MAINE - Annual Return - Made changes to the annual return report to add fields to the form.
- 5.2.0 - 20141204-1533
- NORTH CAROLINA - Access Change - Enabled District Officers
- 5.1.3 - 20141114-1810
- ILLINOIS - Fundraising - Enabled Additional Reports
- ILLINOIS - Mail Room - Corrected some issues with the City selected for lodges. Also, fixed lodges selected for district and region officers. Preference is given like so: Primary Lodge in District, Secondary Lodge in District, Primary Lodge out of District, Secondary Lodge out of District.
- 5.1.2 - 20141112-1620
- NEW JERSEY - Event Model - Replaced LAPSED - NO EXAM with SUSPENDED - NME
- NEW JERSEY - Primary Reassigment - Adjusted reassignment of primary affiliation when a demit event happens, added when a withdrawl happens
- 5.1.1 - 20141112-1023
- OHIO - Certificate of Election Changes - Allow 'none installed' to be selected. Allow Grand Lodge to complete the certificate later.
- 5.1.0 - 20141111-1533
- NEW JERSEY - Address Change Alert - Sending an alert message when an address is added or changed.
- 5.0.1 - 20141110-1005
- ALL - Address Service Requested - Adding this feature for secretaries.
4.5.7 - 20140828-1136
- ALL - UTF-8 Conversion - The database has been converted from the Latin1 character set to the UTF-8 character set. This allows a much bigger range of available characters in the database. MORI was only partially supporting them in the past, and this was leading to weird characters in the database (e.g., Ã
). Bad data will need to be corrected when found, but the corrected values will now save properly.
- ALL - Address Service Requested - When printing labels, the return address dialog box now provides an option to have "ADDRESS SERVICE REQUESTED" imprinted above the destination address.
- NEW JERSEY - Customization - Significant customization effecting only New Jersey
4.5.6 - 20140805-1722
- NEW JERSEY - Edit Lodge - Validation error preventing lodges from being saved.
4.5.5 - 20140716-1704
- NEW JERSEY - Add Affiliation - Isn't working, should reassign primary if member is inactive.
- NEW JERSEY - Event Model - Dimit event should change primary.
4.5.4 - 20140701-1647
- NEW JERSEY - Event Model - Withdrawn - Unknown missing from interface.
4.5.3 - 20140624-1038
- MASSACHUSETTS GRAND COMMANDERY - Monthly Report - Could not close monthly reports.
- MASSACHUSETTS GRAND COMMANDERY - Monthly Report - Finished candidates not dropping off the monthly reports.
4.5.2 - 20140619-1745
- OHIO - YGS Calculations - Made modifications to address pre-election events.
4.5.1 - 20140616-1020
- ALL - Roster Access - A member with roster access who's given a new role on the roster is locked out. Fixed.
4.5.0 - 20140604-1133
- ALL - Building Associations - Fixed bug in rendering of officer contact information that blanked out the page.
4.4.4 - 20140603-1104
- MICHIGAN - Masonic Memorial Service Event - Added this event to allow recording the date of a Masonic Memorial Service.
4.4.3 - 20140602-1056
- NORTH CAROLINA - Store - Enabled for Grand Lodge access.
- MICHIGAN - Deceased Event - Changed DIED to DECEASED.
4.4.2 - 20140530-1831
- ILLINOIS - District Access - Fixed a glitch in district access.
- ILLINOIS - Waived Event - Added ability to enter a waived event for an elected member.
- MASSACHUSETTS GRAND COMMANDERY - Life Memberships - Made Life Membership Cards work at the Commandery level.
4.4.1 - 20140527-1309
- MAINE - District Access - Fixed a glitch in district access.
4.4.0 - 20140523-1541
- ILLINOIS - Annual Report - Enable Secretary's Annual Report screen.
4.3.0 - 20140521-0953
- ALL - Member Reports - Rebuilt degree progres reports and added a csv output option to each.
- ALL - Member Reports - Removed redundant Not Passed or Not Raised Report.
- ALL - Member Screen - Spouse GL Number field. Was prepopulated with first GL Number found instead of the domestic one.
4.2.2 - 20140520-1112
- ALL - Mailing - Any custom property of a member can be added as a column on the excel file by configuration.
4.2.1 - 20140519-1113
- MASSACHUSETTS YORK RITE - Status Changes - Fixed error where restoring NPD doesn't restore the grand lodge status
- ALL - Mailing - Grand Representative excel file in mail room now lists jurisdiction
4.2.0 - 20140516-1223
- NORTH CAROLINA - Store - Secretaries blocked from editing names of members.
- ALL - Email Addresses - Removing any white space from current email address fields.
- NEW YORK - Mail Room - Only buffer acting officer.
- MAINE - Import - Transition old meeting data into MORI.
- SOUTH DAKOTA - Generic Dues Notices - gives a friendly error when the dues card buffer is empty instead of an Exception
- NORTH CAROLINA - Years In Good Standing - fixed calculation of YGS for members with a rejection in their history.
- MASSACHUSETTS YORK RITE - Dues Cards - corrected bug blocking printing dues cards
- MASSACHUSETTS YORK RITE - Events - displaying proper event types for each event instead of the generic body names for that level.
4.1.12 - 20140515-1010
- ALL - Store - Added order history to Store Item pages visible to grand lodge.
- MASSACHUSETTS YORK RITE - Find Member - Restored ability to search for guests
- MASSACHUSETTS YORK RITE - Members - Fixed error in YGS calculation
4.1.11 - 20140514-0808
- SOUTH DAKOTA - Return - Fixed issue with secretaries getting the wrong version of the annual return.
- MASSACHUSETTS - Return - Fixed issue with restored events after a merger.
- MASSACHUSETTS YORK RITE - Labels - Removed Titles from labels.
4.1.10 - 20140513-1044
- ALL - Store - Can now remove an image for an item without replacing it.
- ALL - Vouchers - Check numbers on vouchers now allow alpha-numeric strings
- NEW YORK - Find Member - Made it easier to search for members with spaces in their GLNumber.
- MASSACHUSETTS YORK RITE - Monthly Reports - Set up access to associated screens and reports.
- ALL - Roster - Corrected indexing of the officers
- MAINE - Roster - Allow static date/years on cover
4.1.9 - 20140512-1352
- ILLINOIS - Plural Withdrawal - A member with an active foreign affiliation can plural withdrawal from his only domestic affiliation.
- ALL - Elected Not Initiated Report - Fixed a bug that produced a blank PDF.
- ALL - 3rd Tier Officers - When removing a 3rd tier officer, it would save but not remove them. This is fixed. (3rd tier is the tier below grand lodge, Region in ILLINOIS, for example.)
- ALL - Bug Fix - District officers using the member finder can now limit the search to a specific lodge in their district.
- ALL - Store - If there is an acting secretary, the order now goes to them.
4.1.8 - 20140507-0755
- ALL - Fundraising - Donation letters now tied to the date of the batch instead of the date of the donation. Annual letters remain tied to the year of the donation itself.
- NEW YORK - Access - Enabled access to the application for District Deputy Grand Masters
4.1.7 - 20140506-1020
- YORK RITE MASSACHUSETTS - Bug Fix - Corrected minimum age to 18.
4.1.6 - 20140505-1227
- NEW YORK - Bug Fix - Including Districts w/o Staff Officers in the District Envelope Labels for Grand Session.
4.1.5 - 20140505-1043
- ILLINOIS - Bug Fix - Added missing exemptions to proceedings report.
4.1.4 - 20140502-0733
- ALL - Add Foreign Affilate - Made the fact that the foreign affiliation date being required, and the associated errors, more obvious to the user.
4.1.3 - 20140501-1102
- MAINE - Access Change - District Officers granted access to Mail Room functionality within the context of their district.
4.1.2 - 20140424-1418
- ILLINOIS - Access Change - Removed dedicate arrears screen.
- ALL - Dues Change - Added "include only those owing arrears" option to the Print Dues Notices screen
- ALL - Store Change - Default payment screen to showing all payments for a selected customer -- was limited to a date range.
4.1.1 - 20140414-1755
- ILLINOIS - Access Change - Granted District Officers access to the Grand Lodge Roster.
4.1.0 - 20140414-1619
- ILLINOIS - Access Change - Granted Lodge Assistant Secretaries access to the Grand Lodge Roster.
- ILLINOIS - Access Change - Restored access to the Arrears Notices.
4.0.3 - 20140414-1328
- ALL - Phone Change - Completed roll-out of phone links throughout the application to facilitate click/tap to dial.
4.0.2 - 20140411-1633
- ALL - Bug Fix - Fixed error in printing shipping documents related to a store order.
- ALL - Phone Change - Began the process of making phone numbers into links. This is for all platforms, including desktop, to allow people using things like Skype Out to dial direct from their computer, not just mobile devices
4.0.1 - 20140411-1334
- ILLINOIS - Bug Fix - Fixed error in YGS calculation for people who started their membership out of state.
- ALL - Expanded Proceedings Report - The proceedings report has been re-written to provide greater options including pdf, xls, and csv output for both normal and expanded versions and can be sorted by lodge or by district
- ILLINOIS - Access Change - Grand Lodge Roster access given to assistant secretaries
- OHIO - Key Letter Change - Return Address changed on Key Letters
- ALL - Store Change - "NEW" orders now "CART" orders and represent the content of customers carts
- ALL - Store Change - "PENDING" orders now "NEW" orders and represent submitted orders ready to be fulfilled.
- ALL - Store Change - Payments screen now defaults to listing payments received in the last 30 days
- ALL - Store Change - Orders screen now defaults to listing orders that are actionable (i.e., NEW or PACKED orders)
- ALL - Store Change - Invoices screen now defaults to listing invoices that are actionable (i.e., OPEN invoices)
- ALL - Store Change - Order notes and customization now appear on shipping documents
- ALL - Store Change - Items requiring customization must provide customization instructions